So you've been hearing a lot of buzz about Serverless tech in conjunction with Containers and Mobile, but what exactly is Serverless - and the OpenWhisk Open Source Apache project? Come find out at this session. Serverless has become the new style of coding, and it might be perfect to offload your mobile apps, and container based systems without incurring unnecessary costs.
Get an intro into serverless/function-as-a-service/cloud native technologies in the Mobile-Backend-as-a-Service (MBaaS) context and learn why startups and enterprises are so excited about using it. We will be demoing Serverless and containers in Swift and iOS, and covering the following:
- Who are the players in the serverless ecosystem
- What are some use cases for serverless and container based solutions
- with MBaaS as one of them
- Best practices for the serverless with the container system architecture for MBaaS
- If going serverless is really faster, better, cheaper for developers and organizations
- Live coding examples using Swift (additional languages on request from audience)
In this fun, debate-style session you will learn what are the differences and pros and cons using Kubernetes vs Red Hat OpenShift. Join Marek Sadowski and Dave Nugent as they debate each other on Kubernetes vs Red Hat OpenShift and share in which situations one technology is more appropriate than the other. We will debate and you will learn about:
1) deploying your apps;
2) managing your apps;
3) day to day operations;
The main take away for the participant would be good knowledge on the most popular Containers technology, as well as when to use default Kubernetes or RedHat OpenShift for containers orchestration management.
Code Stars Summit, Silicon Valley Code Camp, AngularU (tm) are trademarks of 73rd Street Associates (Copyright © 2021)
Site Built with React, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Hot Chocolate and Apollo Client for GraphQL
Built by PeterKellner.net